Savageenterprise
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 340i xdrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by N54Yankee View Post
That's normal kids, mostly what we're seeing now is kids with serious mental illness going through their childhood with little parental direction, discipline or mental health help and oversight.
Kids like the one in Sandy Hooks Adam Lansa and the one Araura just to mention two show us that the mental system health has broken down. They're ticking time bombs that should be monitored thoroughly and often or off the streets all together. IMO.
This is partly true. But I just heard on the news the other day about another school shooting that was prevented before it happened and it was literally 3 kids, I mean we’re talking children who should be on their bicycle playing with friends, plotting to kill their bullies and the teachers who let the bullying go down.

Maybe the perfect trio of mentally ill kids? Maybe 3 kids who were just pushed past their limits, didn’t know how to deal with the confrontation on spot and let it get to the point of snapping.

As for the Sandy Hook thing....Mental illness is real but the fact of the matter is that 99% of parents are in denial of how serious their child’s condition may be and this is what leads to tragedies. That kid at Sandy Hook never in a million years should ever have had access to a gun...easy to point blame from outside looking in but the fact that that lady let him have all those guns was main factor of that whole thing happening.

2018 340ix 6MT//BSM//Coral Red int//Alum Dark Carbon//19 in 704M double spoke Orbit Grey OEM wheels//CF side mirror caps//CF trunk lid spoiler//Dinan mid pipe res delete//BMS intake//Active Autowerke A8//Gloss Black M style grills//IND BSM Reflectors
N54Yankee1006.00
minn195291.00