View Single Post
      07-14-2020, 06:47 AM   #6865
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
I wouldn't say I'm great, maybe barely above average. I once beat a guy who comes to a bar on campus while I was under the influence.

Appreciate the insight man!
That's what ive been thinking too, it'd be nice to get out of the midwest even if for 3-4 days. I'm trying to arrange stuff I can do if I end up going all by myself, stuff like car meets and whatnot. Once I dial that in I'm going to buy the ticket and fly out I think.

I don't know though, it really doesn't feel "real" that I'm actually considering traveling so far to see someone. It's not a thing where I'll back out at the last second but something just doesnt sit right.
Most things in life don't sit right. If I had not followed through with plans that didn't feel right, I would have missed out on so many experiences in life. Even the bad times and tough experiences I took something away from. You either gain new experiences and memories or it becomes a learning lesson of what not to do next time. Both experiences can be a positive life lesson depending on your perspective.
Appreciate 3
Sedan_Clan25205.50
Soul_Glo13381.50