View Single Post
      07-10-2007, 11:02 PM   #57
Maestro
Major
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Sedan, 2021 X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantisG35 View Post
man im getting sick of my screen now!! just coz my screen name says G35 it doesnt mean i am comparing bimmer to G35:mad::mad:

anyways, dont mix things together. your analogy just doesnt cut it, or at least im failing to see it. I find the iDrive more complicated than necessary. We all know how much criticism the iDrive earned in the past few years. i am not the only one in this.

and i am talking about the HCI (human-computer interaction) interface. i thought i was specific enough, i am not talking about the steering wheel, etc. what you said.
I am sorry I did not notice your sig line when I made the G35 comment I was not making a personal attack there. I made the comment in the past when people claim why the G35 is a better car, and the two thing they bring up is cost and the gadgets in the car. I just find it funny that someone would buy a performance car for the gadget it has and not what is under the hood. But different people have different priorities.

As you pointed out, people trash the BMW because of the iDrive, which I did not get because I knew it was not worth it. Personally I do not think buying any car like a BMW is about the gadget, grant it nice when they work, but not the sole reason to buy.

Back to my point, Both BMW and Apple focus on what is important and do those things well, and you can find those things which apple has messed up too but, it not the important things.
Appreciate 0