View Single Post
      09-11-2019, 02:37 PM   #10
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Looks like a resounding Hell Yeah. Who doesn't want to get paid for dropping a deuce???

For a manufacturing facility, we have one restroom each for men/women for production employees and truck drivers. Mens room has 1 urinal and 1 stall; it gets hectic in there. Front office has a mens and ladies room, the great thing about this is that there are only two men that work in the office, the plant manager and myself. Aside from the occasional sales person that stops by, he and I are the only two that use it. The downside of this is, the mens restroom door is directly across the hall (maybe 3') from the receptionists "check in" window. If I'm in there making it sound like two tigers are fighting a death match, on motorcycles, on the 4th of July; sadly anyone checking in the front office gets to hear a play by play in real time.

In the event that it's "touch and go" (see Death at a Funeral - the UK version, not that garbage that was released in the U.S.) we have another single restroom upstairs that only 4 people have access to, aside from myself. It's nice and quiet up there.
Appreciate 3
Rmtt8208.00
minn1914018.00
DETRoadster11456.00