View Single Post
      07-25-2015, 12:55 AM   #614
RedlinePSI
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something else

ok lets please stop for a second and get back to basics. I've had a few drinks here, haha but I just realized...what is seriously the point of this whole thread? Is there any question that selling/buying a counterfeit item is wrong? It doesn't matter how good a fake is made, if it's that good, slap your own name on it and be legit! The point is hijacking the name of another company is wrong. Anybody who literally "buys" in to that crap is part of the problem. If you buy a fake watch, you are instantaneously a fake ass poser. There is no argument.

I work at Nike. How is this at all different from some bogus ass operation copying a sneaker design and trying to sell it on Canal street? It's no different, and anybody that buys these fake products is part of the problem. It doesn't matter if you make 20K a year and have to buy fake Jordans, or if you make 300K a year in China and decide to buy a fake Patek. You are a fake ass mofo, just trying to project a false image!

People that cant afford the real shit, who care that much about their appearance to others, buy the knockoff goods to pretend they are on a level they are not. Somebody tell me that this is incorrect! Back to watches, there are plenty of low cost pieces that are designed quite nicely. If you bought a fake Rolex, just admit that you are a bullshitter already and close this thread!

Again, this has nothing to do with the quality of said fake watch. The point is that they try to pass the pieces off as the product of another company. So that means it's alllll bullshit! It's wrong, it does not matter if it's the same exact quality or not. It's wrong, and it says something about the people buying them!
Appreciate 0