02-08-2023, 12:52 PM   #8419
Soul_Glo
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang3r View Post
First of all, into more than 20 years being part of my company there were several opportunities to make a side swing into different departments. I have ever refused to get in touch with a female coworker because I had seen often enough the bitter end and then the trouble to avoid each other, when too much china was broken.
For me it was always knocked in stone never ever let a coworker into my closer circle. I had never understood other colleagues who are married to a coworker and share almost into the vincinity the same space.
But onto the flipside: If you are working long enough with the same person and let it through, that both sides are got a deeper look behind the scenes and maybe talk about private things, hobbies and so on, then you could encounter something completely different and I wasn't prepared for the fact, that the time factor let slipped me in this situation.
As you could read below, she is married and I don't care how lucky or not, I would never insist under these circumstances and keep my thoughts by me, in probably opposite way for good.

No way man, shes married though, but not into open waters like the mentioned persons there.
Every day is a school day.
Appreciate 0