03-29-2017, 08:31 PM   #20
EALm4
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: SO 16' M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aatish View Post
But, what's really keeping me with Apple is the level of polish and reliability. Everything I use my phone for (calling, email, text, and photo) just work really well. I used Android phones before, and a lot of my friends use them too. From my experience, Android isn't as polished as iOS. Yea, there might be more toys and whistles, but the reliability is questionable. Not saying Apple's perfect, they are far from it...but I can rely on their products to deliver when I need it.
Absolutely this. I have a S7 edge and havent had an Apple phone since the 4 but even back then the OS was much more reliable and stable. I ditched the iPhone for the customization of Android which I absolutely love but picked up reliability issue but now adays the iPhone has pretty much the same shit as Android and the other way around.

95% i'm switching back to the 10th anniversary iPhone. I want to see both in person before I jump back to Apple though. If there's nothing spectacular about it I'll continue on to the S8+
Appreciate 0