03-16-2007, 03:51 PM   #86
Simple1
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G05 X5 40i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by SE3P_to_E90 View Post
whoa, lots of bad mouthing here... you kiss your mother with that mouth, or does mommy just fucking breast feed you and drop you on ur fucking head and spoil you with a bimmer...

as for dumb -- yeaa.. let's call it that. dumb as in i'm currently attending one of the top academic institutions in the entire fucking nation -- what the fuck do you have to show for? dumbass...

selective memory? no... sorry.... perhaps is more along the lines of how fucking dumb you are that I'm caught up on. Kiss my fucking ass and next time, go race a fucking civic... while you're at it, jump out, and go play in the fucking highway.

dumb-ass rat bastard. tell your mother i said thank you for dropping you on the head a few too many times.
what does your college have to with your intelligence? we all know Dubya went to Yale and he sure as hell is the sharpest tool in some dummies book but certainly not mine.

I think when posting on boards too many get caught up in how the presumed what the individual meant, as though it were a personal attack, why bother? It is the internet, you do not see nor hear any vocal association with what's being said.

To the OP, i found nothing wrong with what you said, someone was acting like a dick trying to cut you off, you stopped him from that by cutting him off simple. Now would I have done that most likely not because the person in that RX-8 and I aren't going the same way and I'm too afraid of someone else running the light from the crossing traffic so I hardly ever jump-off from a red light. that's just me though. If it happened on the highway with no one in my way there is no telling what I would have done, I might have hit the limiter (which I've done several times, lol). I know you love driving this car with all those horses.

F80 M3 Euro Delivered = Gone too Soon

e90 335i debadged = Gone but not forgotten
Appreciate 0