View Single Post
      01-31-2023, 04:04 PM   #65
dizz81
Moving on
Rep
Drives: 2018 Mineral White F82 ZCP 6pd

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCM4 View Post
You're absolutely right, they look much more bronze / gold on the website. In person, they are not too colorful at all, and are almost like an anodized warm grey.

There are 3 different seat choices on CT5-V Blackwing (only 2 on a 4BW). I think the base seats are considered "performance". The mid level has the quilted pattern in the middle, adds the massaging function and are heated and cooled. The top tier seats are semi-aniline leather and add the carbon fiber backs. The are pricey, but the leather is nicer and I find the comfort better than the mid level (which I owned on a CT4-V BW for 2 months). In BMW terms, I would say the Cadillac top seats are somewhere between the M Sport seats and carbon buckets. I LOVED my Tartufo sport seats, and did not care for the optional carbon buckets. The Caddy seats are not quite as cushy as BMW sport seats, but definitely not as hardcore as the carbon buckets. I think they are a perfect choice for every day driving and easily hold you in place for track work.
Appreciate all the information. I honestly want to test drive one of these and see how they are.

Beautiful car and yeah the wheels look so different in your pics.

2011 Blk M3 ESS VT2 625/ES Race *Sold*
2018 MW F82 ZCP 6spd *Sold*
2021 Audi S5 SB
Appreciate 1
MCM41109.00