04-16-2007, 06:04 PM   #1
Lucid4000
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i AW Sport 6MT

Garage List
2006 330i Sport  [0.00]
2007 April 28th Meet... FBF... ALL WELCOME!!

IM PROUD TO BRING U GUYS

The 2007 spring jumpoff

PLEASE BE ADVISED AT THE DATE CHANGE BECAUSE OF THE WEATHER.. IT HAS BEEN CHANGED FROM THE 15TH TO THE 28TH OF APRIL.(saturday)

Permit Contributions:

1. Lucid4000
2. xLacrosse
3. Red335i
4. impulsebrklyn
5. Mds82
6. gongtowjai
7. Dleo
8. Simple1
9. shpuntik
10. Madman23

On behalf of the spring meet, we greatly appreciate it.

GENERAL:
The meet and greet will start at floyd bennet field and run from there to captree park and end at a park and dine at applebees.

DIRECTIONS:
TO FLOYD BENNETT FIELD, FROM THERE U CAN FOLLOW ME AND THE REST OF THE GANG TO CAPTREE PARK.

For those coming from Staten Island, central/southern NJ and all pts south, take 278 East across the Verrazano Narrows Bridge, go east on the Belt Pkwy, take exit 11S (Flatbush Ave), continue along Flatbush Ave going away from Brooklyn. Take a left onto Aviation Rd. (it should be the last cross road you see before the tolls). This well-signed road will lead you to Floyd Bennett Field.

For those coming from the Bronx, Queens, Long Island and Brooklyn, take the Van Wyck Expwy towards JFK Airport to Belt Pkwy west, take exit 11A (Flatbush Ave), continue along Flatbush Ave going away from Brooklyn. Take a left onto Aviation Rd. (it should be the last cross road you see before the tolls). This well-signed road will lead you to Floyd Bennett Field.

For those coming from Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and all pts north, take 95 south across the Whitestone Bridge, connect with the Van Wyck Expwy, and follow directions for those coming from the NYC boroughs.

DATES:SATURDAY, April 28th...........

TIME:
the meet will start at 9:30 AM at Floyd Bennett field until 11:00ish or whenever .

DETAILS:

map of floyd bennett field

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floyd_Bennett_Field

After we have spent our share time there we will all ride together to CAPTREE PARK for another spot which is about 30 min away. so its gonna be a great drive there with all of us together

map of captree park

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...,0.160675&om=1

after the meets are done anyone who would like to Eat, we will go at a restaurant(apple bees..etc) which is right by Captree. as we will make reservations once we get a solid head count.

PLEASE IF I HAVE MISSED U OR HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PM ME.

please add ur self to the meet calendar.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/calend...&day=2007-4-15

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

THERE WILL BE NO RACING IN FBF. SPEEDING IS AT UR OWN RISK AND IS STRESSED INSIDE OF FBF. NO EXCESSIVE BURNOUTS,REVVING, LOW MUSIC. AND NO LITTERING.

ON THE SOUTHERN STATE PARKWAY FROM EXITS 19 TO 21 it is a hot speed zone so be very careful..

I AND ALL THE MEMBERS WILL BE VERY THANKFUL FOR ANYONE WITH RADARS TO WARN OTHER MEMBERS.

Thanks, Brisk for writing all of this. I figured we need to clean up the other post.

Mobile Addictions
718.877.7700 or info@mobile-addictions.com
www.mobile-addictions.com
Appreciate 0