05-06-2019, 02:49 PM   #140
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmer456 View Post
I would get quotes from multiple dealers. This is total years from date of original in service date for the first owner. It is unlimited miles so it is in someways better than the original warranty though CPO has deductible and doesn't cover everything the original warranty covers though you can also sign up to cover more items.
Waiting on a buddy of mine who works at a dealer out in CO Springs for a quote, plus I have to call my local dealer for one as well. My CPO is about to kick in and expires 7/31/20.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast4d View Post
you want the warranty to be long enough to get at least one electric water pump ;-)
Haha. What is the average lifespan of a N20/N26 WP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OUGrad05 View Post
Yes but there's some oddity to their renewals. For example, I was sent a quote by my local dealer to add two additional years of coverage for $1,080 needless to say I felt this was a good deal, I asked for additional detail and noticed the wording. After clarifying in my case it's only an additional year for $1,080, not the two because of the way my CPO ends at yr5.
Still, IMHO $1,080 for an extra year of unlimited mileage warranty that’s not bad. Did you decide against purchasing?
Appreciate 0