View Single Post
      10-29-2021, 03:14 AM   #24
Limegrntaln
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 DG/BLk xDrive M4C Wk 34

Garage List
Apple all the way. I've used too many windows machines. The fragmentation and just overall sloppiness of the OS is a turn off. I still use windows at work, and its nothing but problems. Brand new machines that up to 10 minutes just to restart, which you need to do all the time, because something drops offline, for no reason. My 2013 MacBook air, still restarts, and logs in, in about 25 seconds. I bought a 2019 Macbook Pro and it was everything I wanted it to be, but it quickly had its drawbacks, and that was the Intel Chipset. I just bought a 2021 Macbook Pro, yesterday, and picked it up, today. I've yet to even take it out of the box, but watching everything, online about them, its going to be magic.

They say apple doesn't innovate. I would check out their new M1 Processors. I don't think anything comes close, right now, especially in a laptop. It just works when I want it to work. I've had every iteration of iPhone.

I stood in line, in 2007, for the first iPhone, and that's when the phone was only on AT&T (actually Cingular,) and was still $699 WITH contract. The cameras are great, and they just do what you need them to do.

Appreciate 0