View Single Post
      10-11-2021, 02:14 PM   #1
EugeneStone
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 118 F20

Post Difficult choice

Hi everyone, I'm sharing my little story. Maybe you too have faced a similar situation, or maybe you will if you have your own business or digital product.
Have you thought about your product? Oh yes, I think so) Here I was thinking about it, I had an idea in my head, a perspective, a hope. Starting to visualize it, but it's not what you want yourself. That's the point of ideas, but it's problematic to visualize.

Hooked a designer to work on the idea, told him about the idea, the designer with glowing eyes begins to work, but in the end, does not get what I would like, begins to change something, delaying terms.

You can make this process easier, but you have to have a hand in it. Not all entrepreneurs and executives do this. It's easier to find a doer and let them figure out what's needed on their own. How can you make your life easier? Analyze user interface design trends and think about user interaction, a good designer will tell you what needs to be done, but you need to be aware of it as well. That's how I learned from my mistakes, but it's a good experience.

If you've been in a similar situation, write to discuss and exchange experiences
Appreciate 0