View Single Post
      07-03-2016, 10:24 AM   #106
Blksnowflake
Mlightened
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yaz M3

I fell in love the very first time I saw this watch but at 47mm, not only did it feel huge, it also looks huge, but it's actually quite comfortable to wear.
My Deepsea and BLNR go mostly unnoticed except for the sharp eye of a fellow wis in my circles.....but when ever I wear the 372, people look at it everywhere. I get about as much compliments or acknowledgements as my Yas F80. It's absolutely cleavage for my wrist. People look down and up....repeat...
It does make me feel a bit awkward at times.

I love the simplicity of the dial and wish Panerai made it in 44mm at least but no other Pam besides LE models comes so close to pure old school Pam DNA so I love this watch but not so much the attention. As such I don't wear it in my work or professional life just because it would attract too much attention. I work in hospitals and in EMS sometimes, so professionally I would be uncomfortable in that environment with it, where in the same context I can wear a Rolex and it goes basically unnoticed maybe they think it's fake. I don't care what people think but I am considerate if I'm on medical rotations because I don't want the topic of my watch to interfere with patient care. Outside of that I wear at will.

I work hard and play hard. I've loved mechanical watches since a child so I buy what I want and wear them wherever, except like Djibouti or walking around at 2am in Juarez.
Attached Images

Last edited by Blksnowflake; 07-03-2016 at 10:29 AM..
Appreciate 1