View Single Post
      04-12-2022, 12:45 PM   #3109
3.0L
Colonel
Rep
Drives: M235i, 20k miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Our03z4 View Post
My old girls time is coming to a close. She's been honestly the best dog I could have ever dreamed of. A true friend who has been through many ups and downs in my wife's and mines life. She actually found us as a pup, literally wondered in to our new home looking for food. We had found out that she had gotten loose from a neighbor who had found her at a work site. They didn't want her so we always say she chose us and our home.

She would be 15 in just a couple months but sadly the Lupis has taken her toll. We have tried anything and everything the vet offered including holistically. Now it has spread to her hind legs and the neurological issues cause her not to be able to get up and barely walk at all. She has started to go to the bathroom with out realizing it as well. She was always so tidy and particular about her potty habits too. She's also deaf and has night blindness.

She has that look in her eyes that it is time, makes me cry looking at her there is no joy left in her not even when we get home. My friend has always done right by us now it is my turn to do the same for her. She will be buried next to her brother who passed away of an aggressive blood cancer last year at 14. Keep me in your thoughts please, I'll need them.
My condolences.

We had our kitty put down late yesterday. We adopted her 18 wonderful years ago, and she was 2 years old when we took her from the animal rescue shelter. She was diagnosed with early stage renal failure 19 months ago. She did quite well for much longer than I would've guessed, but it really accelerated the last few days.

We had to do this for her "sister" only 7 months ago. I started digging a second grave this morning. At this juncture I feel loss, sadness and relief.

We have one kitty left, a stray we adopted last December and he's a great. Very well mannered, blended into our family well and was a real gentleman around our departed kitty. Couldn't ask for a better cat.

When writing your life's plan, use a pencil with an eraser
Appreciate 5
Esteban44182.00
Maynard3855.50
No one1047.50
Lady Jane71432.50