01-11-2024, 10:07 AM   #29
G35POPPEDMYCHERRY
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmack123 View Post
With all due respect, nothing you said has any substance.

Even considering the current use of coal to power EVs and the polution caused by manufacturing EVs, EVs are far less polutant than ICE vehicles. Don’t just think tailpipe emissions, think the incredible polution caused by the processes needed to get the petroleum to the gas station.

In about 10 years, ICE vehicles will have literally zero technical advantages over EVs. Think about that. 20 years into their lifecycle, EVs will have surpassed ICE vehicles in everyway, most importantly in their carbon footprint (which EVs have already done).

Range will continue to increase, charging speed will continue to increase, weight will decrease etc. Obviously EVs likely won’t have the same visceral feel as ICE vehicles but who cares? ICE vehicles don’t have nearly the visceral feel of a horse and buggy, but you don’t hear anyone whining incessantly about that.
I mean all due respect what you said doesn't have much substance either. Everything you said above is again a pipe dream, but you could very well be correct. pretty condescending to use phrases like "whining incessantly"

I personally love EVs and whipping them around the city and daily driving. But i also love the sound of a v12 and v10.

Where are people going to plug these in? Where are the plans for infrastructure?
Appreciate 2