View Single Post
      04-07-2015, 08:07 PM   #14
MrPrena
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW Hyundai Nissan

squishy is right.
Although I have not yet to have that kind breakup=> hook up =>breakup => hook up relationship, I would just go forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by squishy View Post
Do NOT go back to that relationship. Trust me. Trust is at the foundation of every solid relationship, if that was an issue then, why would you feel it would be any different now?

Just listen: DON'T DO IT. I'm saving you a shit ton of headache and trouble down the road...

I just got out of a relationship where trust was in fact the issue, and she cheated on me twice...

Just the thought that she was texting me while she was with him, telling me how much she loves me, sickens me to the stomach. She was both beautiful and smart, but I feel so disgusted every time I even think about that woman.

There are other beautiful and smart women out there. I am 99% confident, based on what you said, she had a relationship with someone else behind your back, and fucked him on multiple occasions.

If you felt she was hiding things, she was. Our gut instincts are incredibly reliable...that's why we have gut instincts in the first place, to protect ourselves.