View Single Post
      11-18-2019, 08:44 AM   #503
TheWatchGuy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay86 View Post
Dak has looked pretty good against bad teams this year, there's no doubt about that.
400+ yds 2tds 3ints vs Green Bay (one off the hands of the wr, one bad through, one off a non call dpi)
397yds 3tds 1 hail mary int vs vikes

the guy is on fire this season. there is no denying it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bongoxxx View Post
Beating Detroit by one score with their backup QB
coaching. The offense balled out, the defense didnt adjust to driskel running the ball. Every game, the team looks like they either arent ready to play at the start of the game (coaching) or the initial gameplan is shit (coaching)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GERMAN M3 View Post
Yeah, that's what gets me as well. The Boys have all of this talent, but get beat by the Jets, lose to the Saints w/o Brees....can't get past Rodgers and the Pack, and squeak out a win against the Lions. :
Coaching. See above. Every game, outside of packers (10pt loss) has been a 1 score game, and every game, you can point to the playcalling in key situations as one of the reasons for the loss. And do you know who has control during key situations? Jason fucking garrett.

Also, Saints went 5-0 with Teddy. Lots of people hating on Teddy despite him playing great while brees was out, and hes was an above average, franchise qb before he was injured. There is a reason he is the highest paid backup by a lot.

Am I a watch guy, or do i watch guys?
Appreciate 0