Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Similar but not the same. I had to go have lab work done this morning. As the girlfriend and I are sitting in the waiting room, a young mom (roughly 21-25) is trying to coerce her son (around 8-10 years) to get his lab work done. The waiting room was dead silent until they called for them to go back. Instantly the little kid starts crying and throwing a tantrum. Refusing to put his cell phone down and crying every step of the way, because he was trying to play a game on his phone. At no point did the mother make him put the phone down. He never even took his eyes off the damn thing as he fake cried the entire walk down the hallway. I weep for our future. In less than 20 years, these little shits will be the one's running things. Scares the shit out of me.

I appreciate it, but yeah VPN is out. The admins have the network locked up tight. I had to pull some strings, with an inside connect, just to get Office 2016 and Display Fusion installed on my machine, and this took months to achieve.
nah... at least taking a state school as a sample size, those kinds of kids get easily noticed by people running things. it's still surprising, the amount that make it so far, but they rarely get involved with high-end stuff and just do mediocre at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth One View Post
This seems like the best place for this, although it's not so much a peeve as something that I don't get why it's a thing, or popular in any way. Do we have an "I don't get it!" Thread?

Anyway, I don't get:

Tiktok
White Claw
what do you not get about them? tiktok is the new vine, content is absolutely retarded though some people are funny
white claws are the "new" way of getting drunk. the hype is dying, actually - it's like light beer on paper without the (not my words) disgusting taste of beer. 100 calories for a can of beer that tastes fruity and works prime as a mixer for vodka is pretty solid imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Six View Post
This one might need a thread of its own, but I HATE getting old, even though it beats the alternative. I woke up feeling fine this morning. I was about to take a shower and was standing up perfectly straight by the sink. I went to take off my watch, just moving my hands together in front of me, and my lower back popped almost audibly. Now it hurts like hell to move until I walk around for 3 or 4 minutes. Argh. Getting old sucks.
dude yes. i'm 100% going to get shit for this but i get terrible hangovers too and it just sucks lol i rarely go hard nowadays. i do miss the sophomore me going out to rally with the boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
I'm a smoker. I know, terrible habit but it is the one vice that I have left. At least it isn't skinny jeans, a man bun or vaping.
what are your thoughts on juuls or similar variants? they're vapes, technically, but without the big clouds
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34171.50