View Single Post
      09-17-2021, 09:12 PM   #4096
hubbahubba
Captain
Rep
Drives: M3CX

Dinner tonight sucked. I don't post any negative reviews on yelp or any other such idiocy, so I am going to vent a bit here... Went to the nicest place within a 30 minute drive of my house. We have had many nice meals there, and have gone once or twice a week since we found it. They know us there. Long story short, they changed my favorite dish entirely. When our server came over to check, I said they changed it. He said yep. I said what happened to the old way? He said chef changed it. It used to come over creamed polenta, now over some dry ass rice. Gross. At that point our somewhat regular server came over and asked me if I liked it. I said, well, really I don't. She offered a side of creamed polenta, I said sure. It didn't help. With a couple drinks each and an appetizer with Mrs. Hubba our bill was $175. I was looking at the itemized, and they charged me 6 bucks for the polenta. We own a restaurant. If somebody told me they didn't like their meal, I would remove it, and give them whatever they wanted to make them happy, no charge. Not only did they charge me for a meal I barely ate, they charged me for their fix. I won't be going back anytime soon. Good people of BPOT, thanks for letting me vent. I feel better.
Appreciate 5
stein_325i25083.00
Dpc2u11503.00
Buug95917397.50
RickFLM410971.00
wtwo317971.00