View Single Post
      04-21-2023, 09:56 AM   #31
TheWatchGuy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3WC View Post
After one good season? Surrounded by some a best talent in the league. Probably one of the easiest schedules in history. Played Daniel Jones and Broc Purdy(who ended up getting hurt) to get to the Superbowl. To be honest his stat line for last year was... meh.

I am all for these guys getting paid. Burrow and Jackson have proven themselves. Supposedly Lamar is only asking for $200mill. Deshaun without his off field issues, is worth that money. Deshaun had multiple great seasons, his 2020 season was special. Almost 5,000yds, 33tds, 7int.

Guess I still see Hurts as getting cut by Nick Saban. Lets see if he lives up to that contract. Honestly pulling for him, seems like a good guy.

But this is Mahomes money...wow.
Its how the QB market works. The next guy up gets paid a bag.

Every credible report that is out there on lamar is he is asking for more than deshaun and fully guaranteed. The leaked offers from the Ravens were higher than what Hurts just signed for as well. Dude really needs an agent.

And no, deshaun is not worth that money. He has 1 good season, a season that his team went 4-12 and were down big early in games, and then didnt play for 2 years because he was unhappy with the contract he had just signed, plus had 2 dozen sexual assault cases. That contract was 100% the Browns being the Browns and not knowing how to run a franchise.

Am I a watch guy, or do i watch guys?
Appreciate 0