Thread: 2023 NFL Thread
View Single Post
      03-20-2023, 02:47 PM   #23
TheWatchGuy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335xi

So far, fairly happy with the Cowboys offseason.

Get Gilmore for a season to play alongside Diggs and allow the young guys on the roster and/or draft picks to develop. Bland was doing great in the slot last year as well.

Cooks allows the Cowboys to use CD in the slot more, where he excels. Cooks and Gallup outside with CD in the slot will be dangerous, especially as Gallup has now had an offseason to get the knee completely healthy.

Releasing Zeke, idk on. There were reports he was willing to take a pay cut, and designating him a June 1st cut doesnt free up any money now. Would have rather seen them get a paycut in and keep Zeke. Pollard coming off the knee injury, an unknown at HB after Pollard in Davis and a rookie or 2 doesnt leave me feeling great about the position. Especially since Zeke is one of the better, if not the best, at pass protection. If we get a ton of injuries on the OL again, we're gonna want zeke back there.

Re-signing and letting guys go. Hasnt been a guy yet they've re-signed that i dont like, and the ones that have signed elsewhere werent guys i wanted to keep.

My super early, but well thought out and super accurate prediction for the season, 19-1 w/ a SB win. Their 1 loss coming vs a bad team in headscratching fashion, as is the Cowboys way.

Am I a watch guy, or do i watch guys?
Appreciate 0