View Single Post
      03-18-2020, 08:15 AM   #175
Salty Dog
Captain
Rep
Drives: Austin Mini,MBGLK, Porsche 993

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Oh man, we have a guy here that I would love for you to meet. The last tale I heard from him was how his left eye is robotic. Due to an unfortunate accident, when he was a pilot working for the government, that involved a bird flying through the windshield and making direct impact with his eye; they installed a robotic eye for him. Of course it was completely experimental and he isn't supposed to be talking about it, but it has infrared and zoom capabilities. He doesn't need binoculars anymore.....but wears glasses; guessing it's because his right eye can't adjust to the awesomeness of his left robotic eye.

Another employee told me recently that this particular employee recently lost his weather machine that he had built. Guys in black suits, in a black SUV arrived, unannounced on his property and just took it. Man I hope he finds those bastards. We, as a nation, can not have men in black suits confiscating our weather machines.
I think we all worked with a guy like that, mine swam out of a torpedo tube during the Granada invasion.....he was so secret squirrel that the US brought him in (he's Canadian), but could't tell us more than that or he'd have to kill us.....you understand.

I asked for a hint and he could just hurt me.

I
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13157.00
Rmtt8221.00