CnoteMD
Commander in Chief
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 535i

Garage List
2008 M5  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
I have a few updated pictures of my car with some subtle modifications. I always felt that the M5 had a horrible wheel arch gap in the front. Also, the car does not sound like it has 500hp. It was a little disappointing that my wife's FX35 sounded meaner than my 5L V10!

So I've done the following modifications to my car:
Corsa Exhaust
H&R Sport Springs
Rogue Engineering Spacers (12mm at all 4 corners)
RPI Intake Scoops with Block Off Plates, BMC filters, and Carbon Filters Removed

I've retained the stock look, but the springs and the spacers have really given it a more aggressive stance. The handling is even tighter than before, but it is still relatively comfortable. The Corsa exhaust is truly AMAZING. Its a little louder than stock with normal driving, but press accelerator and let it rev a bit higher and you get a high pitched scream that is almost Ferrari-like. The larger double walled tips really fill out the rear nicely, too.

I already had the Valentine 1 Hardwired, but I also added the Blinder M25 Laser Jamming system to my car. The police in this area use a LOT of laser!

I have attaching the new pics below. Enjoy.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0