E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: A BBS WHORE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by O-cha View Post
Again, you do not read, the Hamilton incident is independent of the argument I have been making. You really, really, need to learn to read. That is why you are a moron.

So if you would read, I agree hamiltons action was sketch, I FEEL there was still a car width on the racing line, but the point is regardless of what happened or not. IF he had done the same thing farther off the racing line he would have been perfectly within his rights, he does NOT have to wait for traffic to go by. If a driver can right himself without forcing people off track he is entitled to.

If you still don't get that you are reading a different argument than is being presented, you are a moron.
Agree on the part where its OK for Lewis to perform the maneuver off track or further away. His action did however caused Paul to took avoidance action, thus the penalty justified.

Disagree on where the driver can "impede others as they wish". That's why there are Sporting Regulations for driver's behaviors on the track.

You are contradicting yourself by saying drivers can impede each other as they wish, and on the other hand saying Hamilton's move was sketchy. Hamilton made a move that caused Di Resta to go off track, that simply put him impeding other drivers. in essence, it is NOT OK for drivers to impede others "as they wish".
Attached Images

Last edited by E90SLAM; 08-03-2011 at 02:59 PM..
Appreciate 0