View Single Post
      07-21-2007, 08:39 AM   #29
DFW_M
Major General
Rep
Drives: Macan GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganeil View Post
The question I posed was specifically about Cheney. If you read what was said of him by the mainstream media before 2000 and then now, there has been a profound shift. Where once he was looked at as a moderate/conservative republican whose experience and judgment was respected by members of both parties, now he is portrayed as a dark and sinister force in the world. What I asked was if anyone (less dr325 who is irrational on the subject) could give me examples of why?
I thought anyone not supporting conservative ideas and as your question suggests not loving Chaney is irrational???
I'm not sure in what world you live but it is obvious that NO good has been done since 9/11. And the bad is either done "because of 9/11" including for example the Katrina/NO fiasco, and bad to come is already blamed on "liberal" Congress and soon to come will be blamed on Dem president... Yes, SH is gone, but there are at least 5 more of him, still sitting and gasing their opposition... SH is gone for the price of forcing the "democracy" in the country and culture we clearly did not understand at all...

The bottom line is no one could give me simple 5 things that have been done right (FACTS) since January 2001...
Appreciate 0