Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
I'm thinking you need to go to El Salvador (Personal joke in my family, el sobador) and have it checked out. I jammed my pinky playing goalie on Friday and told the wife she needs to take me to El Salvador. He checked it, no dislocation found. Did actually "pop" it while he was massaging, immediate reduction in pain/pressure on that knuckle, then sent home to do Epsom salt soaks. SO MUCH BETTER, and only cost me $20.

Wife had called all her family looking for a recommendation, they all replied with one she doesn't like, so she asked Google. I was surprised how many choices there were!

Yeah I went tio my chiropractor a few weeks ago and he tested mobility and said everything seemed fine. Told me to do the standard rotations with dumbbells in various positions, but I've always done those to be proactive with rotator cuff health.

But after it popped, it felt like it was in its natural position. I told my wife about it and she had started rubbing CBD oil on it a few days ago. Now she thinks that's what fixed me. I didn't tell her about the dead-lift session.

I'm not saying anything....she can have her moment.
Brawn AND brains