e92phreak
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i TiAg/E46 323i TiAg

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [9.50]
2000 E46 323i  [0.00]
Do some reading and goto your local Barnes and Noble or Borders. There are a couple of books that help you beat your ticket. I think Nolo Press has one called "Beat Your Ticket."

If I remember correctly, as long as your wheels are past the limit line, then you have made it. This was in a traffic school that was taught by a CHP officer. I made an illegal U-Turn and was ticketed and fought it. I proved that had I not made the illegal U-Turn (I was actually turning left into a driveway) that an accident would have occured.

If you decide to fight this ticket, try and bombard the police dept and the officer with as much paperwork as possible. File for a "discovery," which is a request to see the officer's notes pertaining to your case. You want to have this available so that you know what he has against you. This is a formal written request for the disclosure of all the notes and information pertaining to your case. Your request could go ignored, and you can go and make a pre-trial motion to demand for these notes. If that is ignored, you can go back to the judge and request for the case to be dismissed.
07 E92 335i | TiAg | Step | Padl | Cmft | Alum Trm | PDC | Nav | Assist | Sat | Lthr | Prem | Sprt | Rear Splr | RDSport Quads | iPod | V1 | LT Refl | VS Clear Bra | OEM Lip | KWV2 | Mtec Sides | BBS LM-R
00 E46 323i | TiAg | 5sp | Sport | Roof | RDSport Cams | RDSport tune | RDSport Shift | Volk LE37 | M3 spoiler | PSS9 | SuperSprint | Brembo
Appreciate 0