Drives: Audi S3....don't judge me

Garage List
2016 Audi S3  [9.50]
2012 135  [6.83]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Our03z4 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maitre_Absolut View Post
If you refuse the vaccine, you should not be eligible for treatment if you get it. Simple as that. But we all now when shit hits the fan then the science is real lol
I agree. I also I think you shouldn't be eligible for heart surgery if you eat fast food, smoke or don't exercise regularly. If you drink you shouldn't be able to have dialysis or a liver transplant. If you smoke lung transplants or cancer related treatments off the table including dental. If you were driving over the posted speed limit and get in an accident then you shouldn't receive treatment as well. It's simple if your actions have a part in your condition too bad.

As someone who was in the emergency medical field for 13 years some of these comments make me sick. And to the guy who said his wife was refused a bed, what happened to her? Was the issue a cause of her actions? In one way or another it was...unless someone else caused the injury?
Whataboutism . My wife had some kind of throat virus, not coronavirus. Remember about flattening the curve? And the anti-vaxxers are not into flattening the curve, they're not taking the vaccine, and it seems they are largely not masking up either. They're being selfish, not being patriotic. They are the problem, not the solution.

And high blood pressure, heart disease, alcoholism, etc., etc. have been problems for humanity for a long time. But they didn't unexpectedly kill over 700,000 Americans in the last 18 months.
Appreciate 1
Littlebear3509.50