United_States
Rep
Drives: Audi S3....don't judge me

Garage List
2016 Audi S3  [9.50]
2012 135  [6.83]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
What I saw was a team that the players have essentially given up. And again as I've previously said, if this is what it takes to remove this shystet of a Coach, so be it. There is far too much talent on this squad for that loss to the Jets, that loss to the Vikings, and other losses this season and prior. Players came out and finished flat AF. That first drive and TD was the team showing Jerry and the world, "This is what could be. But F*** you Garrett. No more."
If Jerry wants to continue having a mediocre record while paying multiple stars major bucks, he will have just that with Garrett.
Once you've lost the Locker Room as I am seeing right now, any aspirations are doomed. As such, I can't give any confidence to my team moving forward without a new head coach.
Each and every sports commentator is echoing this today and previously. Send a message right now. Why wait.
Your move Jerry...
I disagree. The team bears no resemblance to the team Garrett took over when the players gave up on wade Phillips.

Garretts fate will be decided when they are not, or cannot, be in the NFC championship game. At worst, they'll be tied for the NFC East lead after this weekend.

But as talented as this team is, it would point towards the coaching as to why it is not doing as well as it should.
Appreciate 0