11-17-2022, 09:08 PM   #502
minn19
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 24 Z06, 23 CT4VBW, 22 PFinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoK View Post
Or they use that as an excuse.
I've only seen Artemis intervene on certain parameters/keywords that are clearly against the rules.
Besides he's not the only mod on this forum. I'm sure the modteam has some kind of internal consultation with eachother from time to time.

The time I've seen him intervene are in situations that on most fora would have been killed off way sooner with way more bans etc. This is one of the least moderated forums I frequent.
I actually agree with some of what you have said here and FWIW, I don’t completely blame him. What is hard though is when he enters the side of an argument and then doesn’t like what the other side says and shuts down discussion by deleting posts and publicly warning people in here. It’s pretty clear both sides get out of line quite often but the enforcement is definitely one sided. Maybe more has been done behind the scenes, many have complained about specific things for years and it still goes on and on.

Maybe a few have used it as an excuse, but the majority have left because it is relentless in here with the Max fanboys. People get tired of constantly getting jumped/ganged up on and move on.
Appreciate 1
________4158.50