First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: G20 330i M Sport

Garage List
2019 BMW  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaRKle! View Post
Why do you need more rear camber? Factory spec is -1.67 to 1.75deg (+/- 0.42deg) in the rear for the various G20 suspensions. That's more than I run for the track on my F31.

The front is typically where BMWs need more camber with the macpherson strut design. With the multilink rear, the negative camber increases as the suspension loads, versus the opposite of losing negative camber with the front macpherson strut.

Now if you're just looking to make things stiffer by removing the rubber bushings in the control arms and replacing them with monoballs, these arms would work for that.
Thanks for this I was really trying to ask for some answers.

I am currently looking for front suspension parts too and I think SPL has them made for the A90 Supra and the G29 Z4, which means they should fit for the G20 even though it isn't listed, we share the same suspension.

Just looking for parts as I am on lowered suspension, and these seem to benefit the springs. I'm not looking to do coilovers anytime soon so small upgrades to the stock suspension is what I'm looking for at the moment. Besides the functionality aspect I'm just looking at more rear camber adjustment for aesthetic purposes, though I agree the front honestly needs more for high speed turning/cornering.
Appreciate 0