View Single Post
      09-15-2020, 02:52 PM   #25
B Watts
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Wish I had a good relationship with my dealer. I brought my car in for the first time for service and got paired up with the Service Manager.

I've only had this car 3 months. Took it in 9/12 to fix a suspension clunk. Car didn't get touched till Monday. On Monday I was sent a text with a service quote of $2,300. This is to replace a front left sway bar link and to replace a right rear leaking axle but I was told they need to replace both sides even though the left isn't leaking. I accepted the quote, ordered the parts. Parts came Tuesday (today) now I'm told it'll be fixed tomorrow. I still haven't been offered a loaner. I noticed there was a 10% coupon on the dealer's website, I texted the Service Manager asking if I can use it - she ignores my question but replies saying my car will be done tomorrow. Oh BTW, my entire conversation with her has been through text - she never returns my calls!

To say I'm not impressed is an understatement. Especially for spending >$2k. If I come back for service in the future, def. won't be coming back to the Service Manager.
Appreciate 0