01-22-2016, 08:18 AM   #47
K19BMW
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi sedan

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by E30toF30 View Post
Cheapest place in the world to buy rolex right now is here in Canada. With our crappie Canadian dollar, you can't beat prices here. Plus ADs here in Canada are more willing to negotiate and offer bigger discounts compared to US ADs who tend not to discount much if at all.

Better hurry though. Rolex Canada is increasing prices within the next 1-2 months. A price increase solely due to the weak Canadian dollar.

As for tax implications on bringing a rolex into thr US from Canada, that I am not familiar with. I would like to know more about this though as I have a few rolex I would love to sell down south to capitalize on the current exchange rate.
x1000

Just to add to this. My friend was looking to buy a Canada Goose jacket (for anyone unfamiliar these jackets are like $600-$900). The cheapest she found from an Authorized Retailer in the US in store and online was $750 before tax for the jacket she wanted.

We then checked an online Authorized Retailer in Canada and it was about $530 with free shipping to the US and no tax charge. Anyone in America thinking of buying anything expensive should definitely check Canada

Alpina B3 Flash, JB4 G5, BMS DCI, BMS OCC, VRSF DP, VRSF 7" FMIC, 30% tint, matte black kidney grills, paint matched e90 spoiler, paint matched front splitter, black finishing rods, BMW OEM Blacklines, Cyba air scoops, powder coated matte black wheels, Koni + Eibachs, more to come.
Appreciate 0