CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
Yeah I was just curious man. Never know what to say when you post that it didn't work out because most time it doesn't really seem to bother you anyway. So in my head I just think well who gives a shit he'll go on another date in like three days hahaha. If you go out there with lower expectations of finding someone who you're really hoping to find a connection with you'll prolly have a better time!
This. Putting too much pressure on yourself will pretty much eliminate any chance of letting someone in and connecting with them. It's impossible to really get to know someone after only a few hours. Usually first dates are just to decide whether the person should be avoided (not attracted to them, they are psycho, etc) or if you want to see them again. I think online dating is a huge disadvantage to society in this sense, because it allows you to form an opinion/perception of someone before you even meet them. Many people seem way more attractive in their pictures than in real life, and on the contrary some people are a lot more attractive in person because of their personality. Like any guy, a cute girl will catch my eye but a flirty, sexy, and playful personality is what really draws me in.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 4
Rmtt8208.00
King Rudi13154.00