Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Lol....but in 15+ years...those roles could reverse.

Probably not though. My wife has always been a "stay-in" type with a small circle of friends. Me....well you know how I am. 3 maybe 4 hours of sleep at night and then I'm climbing the walls to try and find something to do.

But it works out in the long run. We both compromise....plus I think every couple needs time away from each other for themselves. I get mine usually while she is sleeping. On the weekends...I'm usually up no later than 3:00am and she sleeps in until 10:00am or so. So I have plenty of time to do my own thing.
15 years is a lot when i didn't even feel a connection the night we met lol, just didn't feel the need to even ask for a second date

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
Need clarification on if you're looking for a relationship or just trying to get laid lol. Seems like you go on a solid bit of dates, but it never really works out. And from what you say this is mostly because of your interests. So with said, what's the point in all these dates. What are you looking for hombre? I know you're younger like me, hence the question.
honestly, I don't know. Maybe that's why "it never really works out" but honest to god i never thought of that, ive been on the "i'll go on dates to see what's what but if something good comes along the way i'll take it" train

I'll have to reflect and get back to you on this man

I also have been considering the potential aspect of me looking for someone when I myself not really am in that position. Think of like a 300lb obese guy chasing after gym bunnies. That does mean I have to dig deep and I don't really even know where to start with that lol

I really don't know, you asked a pretty good question
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8206.00