10-11-2019, 09:48 PM   #81
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by vreihen16 View Post
The splatters were where the steak hung over the edges of the plate! That is the super-hot serving plate (sizzling), where the two people sharing the steak can trim their desired pre-cut chunks from the bone.

Peter Luger is ranked as the #1 steakhouse in NYC, and you need reservations weeks/months in advance. The steak was certainly top-notch, but the family style sides were somewhat of a letdown. Bucket list restaurant for a special occasion, but I don't see myself going back again. I like to go places where I've never been before, rather than go back to the same places over and over.....
lol when I said ugh about the juice splatters I meant that in a good juicy way haha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinonz View Post
Yep. Nothing pisses me off more than going out to a restaurant and being made to wait to start eating while a wanna-be food blogger photographs each and every dish 100 times to get the perfect shot.

From this range I could get the perfect shot first time with my 9mm every time. Just sayin.
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0