Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai of 2day
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai of 2day
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls
Us west coasters have no business trying to use the subway system in NYC by ourselves
Lol, I knew you were a light weight.

I was taking subway by myself since I was 13 years old. If you think it's bad now, you have no idea what it was like just 15 years ago...

Please do not get eaten while visiting NYC.
Well, aren't you Mr Cool?! Would you like a cookie?
No thanks. Not really into taking treats from men... but thanks anyway!

I'm a bit flattered, but mostly creeper out now.
That creeped you out? In NY???

What a faux-New Yorker!
I'm not a New Yorker... in a Brooklynite. Big difference, especially to an out of towner like yourself.

If you were to park next to a subway performer to "show 'em how it's done" might end up leaving with no cookies to offer the next guy.

Please be careful out there...
Tomatoes, tomahtoes.

I wouldn't actually do that to a street performer. I realize they're just trying to make an honest buck and not as fortunate as I may have been.

But thank you, I will be back to my sunny paradise known as San Diego tomorrow night
Nice! I wish I could be heading to a sunny paradise to spend the upcoming few months.

Supposed to be a rough winter this year so you already know that potholes and road salt do not make great driving conditions for car enthusiasts.

Some of those subway performers are actually quite good and entertain people for hours.

I respect anyone with enough self discipline to take time to teach and learn while perfecting their respective passion or art form.