View Single Post
      10-24-2019, 02:50 PM   #55
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
Rep
Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Kitchen sized hamper for towels, lots of towels.....wet towels....or possibly rubber sheets....most likely both. Someone is a squirter. Just means he is really good at what he does and she she enjoys it immensely.

Most likely a keepsake of a visitor that they shared. If I had to guess, probably the first. I could always be wrong though, but from the size of said panty, I would imagine a threesome was had and she was a tiny chick.

Anyone else spot the similarities in the low hanging mirrors? They are close to beds. Notice the location of the mirror in the last picture was directly in front of what looks like a swinging bench. Pro tips from Rudi: If you don't have a mirror close to your bed, get one.

Ok, so I'll apologize for not relocating the cage during the photo shoot. I was out of town and it weighs too much for the girlfriend to do anything with other than roll me around in it. For real though, someone in the house is handy with tools, likes to either cuck their spouse or be cucked themselves or someone likes to either dominate or be dominated. Again, note the towels in the glass door nightstand. The plastic tote, I'm sure, is full of toys that would make you question your manhood.

Dude....that back porch has seen more action than most of us will ever understand. Anyone else notice the step stool under the swing? I can assure you that a step isn't needed to sit on that bad boy. As for the hospital bed, man those things have handles and raise/lower into all kinds of positions. I wouldn't shy away from the experience; not sure that I would own one though.

The people that live here are having the kind of sex that our wives and girlfriends fantasize about.
The mystery has been solved by one of my inquisitive employees! He Googled the address and found a hit for it on the WA State Secretary of State website with a registered business. The business name lead nowhere but the names of the business owners were there. Googled those and found yet another business under one of the names and this time it had a website listed. Went to that website via my phone (we were at work when this went down, giggling like little girls) and OMG.

It's a BDSM B&B. You rent out various themed rooms depending on your kink persuasion and "vacation" there for an evening with a spouse, friend, hooker, whatever. The place is full on equipped and appears to be very professionally run. The website shows all the things that the listing agent said need to be moved before a showing, and its a lot. They have a full on doctor's office set up in the basement with more equipment that my wife has AT HER LEGITIMATE MEDICAL PRACTICE. They also host all manner of themed party nights. Crazy crazy stuff going down in that house. I'd love to chat up one of the neighbors. That shit cant be quiet on a hoppin' Saturday night.
Appreciate 4
Rmtt8206.00
King Rudi13152.00
wrickem2101.00