View Single Post
      10-23-2020, 01:25 PM   #4535
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Oh poop, how big is the dog? Alc injuries on bigger breeds is my second favourite next to only bad backs.

And don't, I don't know my shit, not really. I've trained them a lot but basically I'm a Kleenex stand for unsure people who think their dog is the problem. And also, hubby told me yesterday we are getting a dalmatian just because I've not replaced Kissa. Such a nice man... bought himself the one breed I've hated for years.
He's a Lab, about 62-65lbs, we've trimmed him down from the 70lbs he was rocking so he's actually good on the weight side of things. Such a stupid accident too, I threw a ball for him over a ditch into this field, and he misjudged the incline of the ditch at the bottom and totally bailed. That resulted in a partial tear which we tried to manage, and he was doing a lot better, but then he was off leash one day and decided to do this crazy run (nothing even happened that would make him that excited) and wound up completely tearing it and not weight bearing on the one back paw.

So old tripod over there is eventually going to get fitted for a brace if we can get anyone to call us back. Apparently they have to sedate them to make sure the fitment is correct, so this is not inexpensive. But if the brace lets him put some weight on it that would be good to take it off the other leg.
Appreciate 1
Lups11826.50