10-24-2019, 01:10 PM   #2398
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
I will go in his place.

Yesterday evening while in the Grocery store, there was a guy that ended up in the same aisle with me on several locations. He was on his cell phone, talking extremely loud, and cut me off a few times where I had to stop my cart because he just stepped over in front of me.

After about the 4th time of him doing it... he stopped dead in his tracks again and I just ran into him. I think I got the cart halfway up his hamstring as he buckled to the floor before I caught myself and pulled the cart back...trying to make it look like an accident.

He got up, looked at me and never got off his phone. I just said "My Bad" and walked past him.

My wife scolded me when we got in the car. She was like "you did that on purpose"...and I pretty much agreed with her.

Now I feel bad about it....somewhat.
I had my hand loaded for an internet high-five until I read that feelin' bad about it BS. Wear that shit with pride sir! You and I have the balls to do things that most only think about. Don't feel bad about it. Most people wish they had the balls that we do. I tried to trip a kid running in the hospital last week, I missed. His mother should have stopped him so I decided I was gonna. I caught a dirty look from the girlfriend but she also laughed about it.
Appreciate 4
Rmtt8208.00
wrickem2101.00