Keik E92 M3
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 DCT

Garage List
2009 BMW  [9.00]
2011 BMW 335i  [6.80]
Custom N55 Piping Project (road to 400whp)

Okay after being at the dyno yesterday i was a little disappointed in the way my car acted on the dyno and produced low hp numbers due because the procede kept going into valet mode due to overboost. But other than that the car pulls hard on the street. So i decided i was going to put a little more money into the car and work on my piping.

custom 2.5" intercooler piping
custom 3" exhaust
custom 3" cold air intake

I took a look at all the sensors on both intercooler piping and intake piping. and from my understanding all i have to do is make sure each sensors are in the exact same place as they are with stock piping correct? "please correct me if i am wrong"

Also as for my exhaust i am thinking about going single piping all the way back and then split to duals at the rear of the car. So single 3" piping from turbo DP all the way back, instead of dual piping all the way back..

What do u guys think about my project? I am getting ready to start up my drafts and send it to my guy to do all the mandrel bending etc...

Car specs well be as follows:
Procede
GODSPEED intercooler
custom intercooler piping and exhaust
No cats

Also wondering where i could get some good sounding mufflers from? I will just need mufflers only.

Last edited by Keik E92 M3; 03-24-2011 at 06:30 PM..
Appreciate 0