FSHNGRY
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: INDIVIDUAL F90 M5C LCI

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
congrats on becoming a dad first of all..

never did such a thing, but making the dog getting used to baby's scent, commanding on distance between baby and the dog step by step closer and i believe most importantly, draining dogs energy first by a long walk or playing for keeping the dog calm before introducing and of course keep an eye on them both all the time until baby reaches a decent age in my opinion..
THIS. Picked up my dog (2 yr old French Bulldog/Female). Went ran her around in my yard and a near by area away from the house. She sniffed the hat and blanket to my son and started to lick it. She went back and did the same a moment later.

So far so good, she sniffs his baby carrier when hes not in it and looks "curious" but not aggressive at all. Seems like she's familiarizing the scent. I dont let her get close enough to pose any harm, i OVER praise her when she listens to a command and constantly lobbing her treats. The "share the love" tactic is crucial.
GONE: '05 E46 ZHP | LOADED | DINAN STG3 PKG |

IG: @FSHNGRY
Appreciate 0