09-26-2021, 08:41 AM   #43
Littlebear
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: ...the Mods crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe T View Post
Those people I know that are not vaccinated aren't "Anti-Vaccine" they're pro-choice vaccine. Most understand the risk/reward and have chosen based off that. I have some family members (not in my immediate family) that are not vaccinated. One member has been diagnosed with Guillian Barre' Syndrome after vaccination... It has been linked to the J&J vaccine

but I thought healthcare was a right????
"So, it’s not surprising that people have questions upon hearing that about 100 suspected cases of GBS have been identified among 12.8 million people who have received the Johnson & Johnson vaccine."
"The agency made it clear that there is still more learn. “Although the available evidence suggests an association between the Janssen [Johnson & Johnson] vaccine and increased risk of GBS,” the FDA said in a statement, “it is insufficient to establish a causal relationship.”
"And there have been no similar reports of GBS in people who have had the Pfizer or Moderna mRNA two-dose vaccines, which use a different technology than Johnson & Johnson’s vaccine."

https://www.yalemedicine.org/news/co...barre-syndrome
Appreciate 0