View Single Post
      09-26-2021, 08:37 AM   #42
Patton250
Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW X3,M5,Turbo S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe T View Post
I had a choice, get vaccinated or lose my job. So I got vaccinated. I had Covid in November last year, yet my employer, actually our clients that require vaccines, would not accept "natural immunity" for even a temporary reason. That said, I would have likely gotten the vaccine at some point.

Couple other points I'd like to make... although we don't want to make this political, may of the reasons are political. The SAME people that are calling people "unAmerican" for not getting the vaccine are the same people who less than a year ago said that they wouldn't get the vaccine ... "because Trump". People of color who are not getting the vaccine have an understandable aversion due to historic experiments. We've done this to ourselves

Those people I know that are not vaccinated aren't "Anti-Vaccine" they're pro-choice vaccine. Most understand the risk/reward and have chosen based off that. I have some family members (not in my immediate family) that are not vaccinated. One member has been diagnosed with Guillian Barre' Syndrome after vaccination... It has been linked to the J&J vaccine

but I thought healthcare was a right????
Your employer is incredibly wrong. Studies all show having had Covid previously is much more powerful immunity than the vaccine as it is with every other freaking disease. They’ve always known that. If you actually had the measles that’s better then getting the vaccination for it. So as you pointed out this is much more than people believing the vaccination is good. This is all about control. It has to be now that we know all the science behind everything and have known most of it for a long time anyway.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...ural-immunity/
Appreciate 0