View Single Post
      09-26-2021, 08:22 AM   #41
Joe T
Rep
Drives: F16 X6

I had a choice, get vaccinated or lose my job. So I got vaccinated. I had Covid in November last year, yet my employer, actually our clients that require vaccines, would not accept "natural immunity" for even a temporary reason. That said, I would have likely gotten the vaccine at some point.

Couple other points I'd like to make... although we don't want to make this political, may of the reasons are political. The SAME people that are calling people "unAmerican" for not getting the vaccine are the same people who less than a year ago said that they wouldn't get the vaccine ... "because Trump". People of color who are not getting the vaccine have an understandable aversion due to historic experiments. We've done this to ourselves

Those people I know that are not vaccinated aren't "Anti-Vaccine" they're pro-choice vaccine. Most understand the risk/reward and have chosen based off that. I have some family members (not in my immediate family) that are not vaccinated. One member has been diagnosed with Guillian Barre' Syndrome after vaccination... It has been linked to the J&J vaccine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maitre_Absolut View Post
If you refuse the vaccine, you should not be eligible for treatment if you get it. Simple as that. But we all now when shit hits the fan then the science is real lol
but I thought healthcare was a right????
Appreciate 5