View Single Post
      09-23-2021, 10:05 AM   #159
3.0L
Colonel
Rep
Drives: M235i, 20k miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxmil982 View Post
In this day in age of technology and mass wealth. The world literally has millions and millions of millionaires and billionaires with massive amounts of boredom, curiosity and disposable income (so much so that one billionaire is literally building rockets to go to Mars!). These countless wealthy people (not even counting the countless conglomerates, public and private organizations, institutions and corporations) have direct access to the world's best planes, drones, boats, navigation, GPS, etc etc. There's all manners of 4K video capturing devices and live streaming capabilities.

HOW is it with this vast amount of motive, ability, and resources the combined world's people has, from every single corner of the world; that not a single person has ever filmed OR streamed themselves reaching the limits of our flat earth from ANYWHERE on the entire planet at ANYTIME in the history of the modern world???!!? This is for me undeniable proof that there is no limit to Earth because we are on a "ball-Earth" and everyone that has tried exploring the limit of this "ball-Earth" embarks on a futile exercise of chasing their tail in circles around the globe. What other explanation can there be??
It's very simple. In a nutshell, they don't give a flying f**k about the truth. All they care about is belonging to a tribe.

When writing your life's plan, use a pencil with an eraser
Appreciate 7