Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
Busted the aforementioned succubus with a keylogger, not only once but 5 different times on my laptop. Of course I was the asshole because I was spying on her, not because she was a lying, cheating manipulating whore. Funny how that works.

Speaking of threesomes.....knew a guy who worked out of town a lot. He owned an amazing 2.5 million dollar home on a bluff and asked the wife and I to house-sit for him one weekend as he just broke up with his girlfriend who was a little off kilter. He stocked the fridge with food, beer and liquor for us for the weekend. As we are on our way to the house we stop and have a few drinks at a bar on the patio. While having a few one of the wife's friends was there and ended up going back to the dudes house with us. Apparently million dollar plus homes are one of the biggest aphrodisiacs I have encountered. Needless to say, we got really drunk and took turns on each other and each other's other. Till about 3 a.m. The bear skin rug in front of the gas fireplace, the outdoor pool table, the observatory, the hot tub on the edge of the bluff......crazy night.
FTW!
Appreciate 0