View Single Post
      12-07-2010, 09:12 PM   #1
skinnycow
condoms prevent minivans
United_States
Rep
Drives: Batmobile

Talking Men & Nail Salon

OKAY - - i am also a nail technician and i work at nail salon (yes, i know it's a very typical asian job lol) and there's two things men get done with they come into the salon:

WAX; it's one thing when a man comes in to get his eyebrows waxed because he has a uni-brow, but it's another when he comes in to get it shaped. if you are going to shape your eyebrows, please don't make it thin. most girls find it a turn off when a man's eyebrows are nicer than theirs lol, it doesn't look very "manly"

PEDICURE & MANICURE; i know most of you men think it's "not manly" for other men to get a p & m, but there are many benefits from getting it done. men likes a woman who takes care of herself, well same goes for women. it's actually healthy for you in that it releases stress by getting rid of the tension in your hands and feet. you also sit on a massage chair, which feels really nice. it helps fight bacteria infections that turns your nails yellow and thick. it helps if you have really bad calluses, making your hands and feet soft and clean. you use your hands and feet everyday, so treat it to a p & m once in a while and finally who doesn't like getting their hands and feet touch by another woman ;]

Men going to the nail salon is becoming very popular, so don't be afraid to come in and try it out. I've actually given Nugget's player NeNe a pedicure and Bronco's linebacker Elvis Dumervil a manicure and pedicure. They get it done all the time and they love it =)

So the next time your sister, mom, girlfriend, or wife goes, go with them and enjoy yourself. i promise you, you will like it, if not you can reply to this post and complain lol

Last edited by skinnycow; 08-24-2020 at 11:56 PM..
Appreciate 0