03-09-2015, 06:18 PM   #49
MrPrena
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW Hyundai Nissan

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock View Post
My first gf cheated right off the bat, and wouldn't even be straightforward with exactly what she did. She told me AFTER having sex with me again... like WTF?
I broke it off immediately in anger (which is hard after emptying all your sperm into her) but she literally pitied me into staying with her. For 7 years.
Granted, in the meantime I paid her back after a few yrs when we were Long-D - that I admit was my moral failing. However, in retrospect of her having broken the trust first, then keeping me in the relationship with her pussy trap.. I think I am absolved in my own eyes, lest anyone try to put the blame on me, because as John Rambo said: "She drew first blood!"

After that, I serially cheated after I gathered up the courage to break up with her at the 5yr mark.. she again pussy trapped me again by having hot crazy sexy in the back of a car.
I was driving my self to ruin.. all because for some reason I did not have the heart to tell her, no FORCE her, to get the hell away from me and STAY away.. I do not want to be with you, and please pay me back for pussy trapping me for so many years!
Finally, it ended when SHE had the courage to walk away.. manipulative bitches.
"Keep your eye on the moral line.. even though the pussy magnet be strong." - Yoda never said.

I agree with grimlock. eye for an eye.
Vag trap works on some, but I've seen at a young age at 17-18 what it can do to guys. Thanks to my early bloomer(boomer) friends, I learned the easy way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
She aborted my child while we were dating, and didn't tell me until the fetus (someone elses) was in her womb, and that was the reason she had to carry this one to term. Since we were divorcing, we had to et the paternity done, and it was NOT my child.

Can a leopard change it's spots? I think she did, she's been with the guy for 18+ years now, and they also had a son. (We never hooked up again)

How do I know all this, you may ask? Because despite her breaking my heart I still love(d) her, forgave, but obviously never will forget. Heck, last week when I saw the daughter (I just am blocking her name) I gave her dad a hug and wished him a happy b-day.

That door was slammed in my face, but I walked thru some of the others that opened, and my son might never have entered this world if not for her actions so long ago.

UncleWede got my respect for having a bigger heart than I am. I don't think I can.